Be Part of the Future of Emissions Monitoring at CEM India 2024
Nov 08 2023
From 20th-22nd February 2024 in New Delhi, India, the 3rd CEM India conference and exhibition will take place, aiming to bridge the gap between environmental objectives and practical implementation. To get a sense of the origin, development and purpose of CEM India 2024, Graham Meller sat down with Sanjeev Kanchan, the conference’s co-chair. Click here to watch the full interview and discover how this event will deliver value to all stakeholders in emissions monitoring across India by bringing together CEMs expertise from around the globe, helping to ensure that one of the world’s fastest growing economies can deliver a cleaner, greener future for its citizens.
- Why was CEM India set up?
- Bringing international CEMs expertise to India
- Which roles would benefit most from CEM India?
- How will the conference programme address the current regulatory situation?
- What are the main themes of the conference?
- What value will visitors gain from attending the conference and exhibition?
- An overview of CEM India's exhibition of international CEMs products and services
If you’re interested in attending CEM India 2024, click here.
In This Edition Business News - Global sales of unique connected personal and area gas monitors reach over $2 million - nke Group announces the acquisition of Aquaread (UK) - Valeport suppo...
View all digital editions
Nov 12 2023 Louisville, KY, USA
Nov 14 2023 Jakarta, Indonesia
Nov 14 2023 Valencia, Spain
Nov 14 2023 Karachi, Pakistan
Nov 14 2023 Durham, NC, USA